How to make money farming 5 acres
As you can see from the videos I have put together here for you, having a profitable farm doesn’t take 20 or 100 acers to make a living. As you will see from these farmers smaller is easier to farm than larger plots of land. Take the time to watch these video and learn how easy it can be to be a farmer and make a living.
1 acre farm ideas
Here are farms on one acre or less making a good living at farming. They show you how and what to do to be profitable. I have been learning from all of these farmers to learn how to be a better and more profitable farmer and at the same time providing my family with healthy food.
Grossing $350,000 on 1.5 Acres of High Intensity, No-Till Vegetable Production – Neversink Farm
Swedish farm grossing $275,000+ EVERY SIX MONTH SEASON! // Ridgedale Permaculture
It is possible for small farmers to make $100k to $300k on two acres or less, but it requires careful planning, efficient use of resources, and a focus on high-value crops and products. Here are some strategies that successful small farmers have used to achieve this level of income:
- Focus on high-value crops: Small farmers can earn more per acre by growing high-value crops such as herbs, specialty vegetables, fruits, and flowers. These crops often have a higher profit margin than commodity crops like corn or soybeans.
- Use intensive planting methods: Small farmers can maximize their land use by using intensive planting methods like intercropping, vertical farming, and raised bed gardening. These methods can increase yield per acre and reduce labor costs.
- Direct marketing: Selling directly to consumers through farmers markets, CSAs, and online platforms can help small farmers earn higher prices for their products and build a loyal customer base.
- Value-added products: Small farmers can increase their income by processing and packaging their crops into value-added products like jams, pickles, and dried herbs. This allows them to sell their products year-round and earn higher prices.
- Diversify: Small farmers can reduce risk by diversifying their crops and products. This can include growing a mix of annual and perennial crops, raising livestock, and selling a variety of value-added products.
- Efficient use of resources: Small farmers can reduce costs and increase efficiency by using sustainable farming practices like crop rotation, cover cropping, and natural pest control. This can help them minimize the use of expensive inputs like fertilizer and pesticides.
It’s important to note that making $100k to $300k on two acres or less is not a guarantee and requires a significant amount of hard work, planning, and dedication. Successful small farmers often have a deep knowledge of their local markets, strong marketing and business skills, and a willingness to innovate and adapt to changing conditions.
$200,000+ on 1 Acre (In Their 2nd Season)
1 acre farming for profit
You can grow a wealth of crops from one acre of land. Enough to making a living doing it. If you want to make the jump learn from the best here and get on your way to a healthier life.
THIS IS HOW MY FARM WORKS! – $100K on a quarter acre
How to make money farming 1 acre
I have put together some videos here of farmer who are making anywhere between 100K to over 300k farming on small plots of land. Some of these farmers don’t even own the land. If farming is something you would like to get into, I encourage you to watch these videos and get inspired. Change your life and help feed the world.
Joel Salatin – How To Quit Your Job And Start Farming
$410,000 on less than 3 acres in a cold climate!!!
Most profitable farming per acre
Here is a very profitable farm making a 400K on less than 3 acres. Have a look at how these farmer are crushing it and see if it is something you want to get into to change your life and help feed the world.
Leave a Reply